Phase 1: Construct Campaign
- Q&A – Once you place an order a project manager contact you to learn more about your campaign.
- SEO Analysis – A professional SEO consultant will analyze your current SEO performance to determine your keyword strengths and weaknesses.
- Content Review – Our writers will take time to review your website in order to ensure that we create synergy between our blog posts and your website.
Phase 2: Content Research and Blog Writing
- Keyword Research – Our research team will take the keyword information collected and run it through keyword analysis software to determine popularity, competitiveness and current trending topics.
- Brainstorming Session – A team of blog writers will get together, review the information collected by the keyword research team and brainstorm blog post ideas.
- Content Development – One of our blog writers will develop your content have it reviewed for errors and check copyscape.com for originality.
Phase 3: Three Layers of Blog Optimization
- Blog Directories – Included FREE with all orders is inclusion into popular blog and RSS directories like technorati.com and feedage.com. These sites allow users to find and subscribe to blogs like yours. After all what’s a blog without an audience.
- Notify Other Sites of Updates – Our team will ping your blog letting major search engines know that your blog has been updated. This will help get your content indexed and found quickly.
- Link Building – Links are the biggest signal search engines use to rank content. Our team of link builders will visit your website each month and build links to your newest posts on popular social bookmarking websites. Not only will this get you in front of an additional audience but also increase the link popularity of your blog.