Our team of trained SEO and copywriting professionals will take the information you provide, analyze your website, review your competition and look at industry trends before writing any content. We use the most trusted SEO tools in the industry. Here are some to name a few…
- Copyscape - Provides the most popular online plagiarism detection solutions. We use this to ensure that each piece of content we send to you is unique.
- Google Keyword Tool – Google’s official keyword research tools. This tool helps us identify what search terms your audience is using as well as the competition level of each keyword. This helps us identify keyword opportunities that will drive visitors to your blog.
- Wordtracker – We use wordtracker to identify possible long-tail phrases, analyze your competitors keywords and track your blog’s keyword rankings in Google. We want to make sure the service we’re providing you is getting you results. Tracking your rankings also helps us know which keywords need more help.
- Google Insights – Another tool provided by Google that helps us identify the current and predicted search trends for various keywords and categories. This helps us identify opportunities where keyword searches are increasing.
- SEMRush – This tool helps us look at what competitive keywords your site ranks for before we begin your campaign. This lets us know your current keyword strengths and weaknesses. This tool also lets us look at the performance of your competitors and gives a a sneak peak into what keywords are working for them.
- Spyfu - Spyfu is another tool that helps us take another look at trends, competition and helps us identify other competitors based on PPC data.
- IceRocket Trends - IceRocket is one of the leading blog/real-time search engines. We use this tool to identify current blogging trends.
- Social Mention - Another real-time search engine that helps us identify current trends in the social space. Allow us to create content that’s appealing to your audience NOW.